Logos Bible Software has a Mobile Ed course on Perspectives on Eschatology: Five Views on the Millennium. The course includes contributions from N.T. Wright, Darrell Bock, Douglas Moo, Sam Storms, and Peter Leithart.
For more information, see the product page on logos.com.
Eschatology, the study of end times, is one of the most debated subjects in Christianity. Believers hold different positions on important topics like the rapture of believers, a seven-year tribulation period, and the nature of the millennial reign of Christ. In this course, five preeminent theologians and New Testament scholars put forth their perspectives on eschatology:
- Darrell L. Bock—Pre-tribulation Premillennialism
- Douglas J. Moo—Post-tribulation Premillennialism
- Sam Storms—Amillennialism
- Peter J. Leithart—Postmillennial Preterism
- N. T. Wright—New Heavens, New Earth Eschatology
After hearing each side of the eschatology debate, you’ll have a better understanding of the different positions Christians hold about the end times and be able to explain the various issues involved when studying eschatology.